We are, currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing. Check out more here!
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing, 2-4Years’ Experience in Marketing.
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing, Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Job Responsibilities :
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
• Manage all digital marketing channels.
• Off-Page and on-Page optimization.
• Strong understanding of digital marketing trends, new social media sites, web technologies, changes in algorithms, and best practices.
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
• Drive traffic to company pages.
• Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Design, create and manage digital marketing campaigns across through Facebook, Google. AdWords & Instagram, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms.
• Provide creative ideas to design content for campaigns, select target audiences, and understand consumer behavior.